The children and staff are allocated into one of four house groups, These grouping arrangements may be used for events such as sports day or worships and as an organisational structure for other activities within the class. Each House has two captains (Year 6 pupils) who work together with their House to encourage the community spirit, friendly competition and offer peer support.
Each week pupils collect house points and a winning house is announced.
House points will be given to promote and encourage good learning and behaviour for a variety of reasons which include:
- Children who demonstrate our learning values of resilience, teamwork and independence
- Children who demonstrate our church values of love, trust and hope
- Children exemplifying positive behaviours
- To reward and celebrate good work
- Children who are ready to help
- To those who collaborate well with others
Our School’s four houses are named after four beautiful mythical creatures chosen by the children.
Griffin Phoenix Dragon Unicorn
Griffin reliable, trustworthy, protector, clever
Unicorn proud, intelligent, empathetic, peaceful
Phoenix honest, loyal, creative, smart
Dragon brave, wise, strong morals, fair
To find out more about your house's chosen charity please click on the link below.