Endurance, Fellowship, Compassion and Peace
learns and is
treated with respect
Our Mission Statement
Our mission is to work in partnership, within the Christian ethos, to inspire in children the desire to learn, and to instil in them a belief that their potential is limitless, through delivering high quality teaching within a secure, stimulating, caring and happy atmosphere.
- to promote a Christian ethos and atmosphere in which children can develop their spiritual and moral understanding
- to provide and achieve high standards in education and behaviour
- to provide access to a broad, balanced and inclusive curriculum for all
- to encourage independent learning and enquiry
- to acknowledge and celebrate all achievements
- to work collaboratively as a whole school community
- to build and develop links with the immediate and wider community
- to strive to improve and move the school forward
Our vision is for a caring school that is thriving, that aims for, and achieves high standards, both academically and pastorally. A school where children are motivated, challenged, confident and secure. A school where they take responsibility for their own progress, where learning needs are identified and supported and where able children are acknowledged and extended. A school where there is an open, supportive and accountable relationship with parents, where there are strong links with the community and where all stakeholders work together in order to progress and to move forward into the future as successful citizens of our world.