learns and is
treated with respect
Our Mission Statement
Our mission is to work in partnership, within the Christian ethos, to inspire in children the desire to learn, and to instil in them a belief that their potential is limitless, through delivering high quality teaching within a secure, stimulating, caring and happy atmosphere.
- to provide and achieve high standards in education and behaviour
- to provide access to a broad, balanced and inclusive curriculum for all
- to encourage independent learning and enquiry
- to acknowledge and celebrate all achievements
- to work collaboratively as a whole school community
- to promote a Christian ethos and atmosphere in which children can develop their spiritual and moral understanding
- to build and develop links with the immediate and wider community
- to strive to improve and move the school forward
Our vision is for a school that is thriving, that aims for, and achieves high standards, both academically and pastorally. A school where children are motivated, challenged, confident and secure, taking responsibility for their own progress and direction, where learning needs are identified and supported, where able children are acknowledged and extended, where there is an open, supportive and accountable relationship with parents, where there are strong links with the community and where all stakeholders work together in order to progress and to move forward into the future as successful citizens of our world.